[WriteLog] help--wlog -mmty-microham micro keyer probds

To: <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] help--wlog -mmty-microham micro keyer probds
From: "Bob Wruble" <w7gg@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:47:12 -0700
i am trying to get my stn to wk on rtty using the above setup .... the radio
is a make...

i can make everything seemingly work except when i try to emit ..... when i
xmit the radio keys my f key msg prints as tho its sending but all i get is
a carrier...no diddles.

i have hacked at this for longer than i care to admit but no cigar!!    if
anyone can help let me know and i will give u my fone number tnx de bob,
w7gg/ww7or/ai7b