Re: [WriteLog] YT6A in CQWW RTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] YT6A in CQWW RTTY
From: Bob Schreibmaier <k3ph@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:14:58 -0400
Dear Berkin and the rest of the WriteLog list,

First of all, many thanks to Chris, SP5KP, who
came up with the solution.

The first thing is to replace the wl_cty.dat
file with the latest one, which has Montenegro
listed as one of the countries and convert CTY
file as you ordinarily would.  Wl_cty.dat may
be found here:

http://www.country-files.com/cty/wl_cty.dat

Then, go back into your log and find your QSOs
with YT6A.  Edit the callsign to something else,
say UT6A.  Then, go back and edit the callsign
back to YT6A.  WriteLog will now change the
country to Montenegro.

Thanks again, Chris.  You are one smart man!

73,
Bob
K3PH