Re: [WriteLog] YT6A in CQWW RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] YT6A in CQWW RTTY
From: "Charles Darley" <charles@darleys.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 02:37:40 +0100
convert CTY file as you ordinarily would. Wl_cty.dat

To use the file you have to go through a procedure to make it useable for
writelog

As is indicated on the writelog site under the "Multiplier files" section on
the down load

1.  Download WL_CTY.DAT from the above link
2. Make sure you place the file in WriteLog's \programs directory.
3. In the Start menu, under WriteLog V10, you will find an entry "Convert
CTY to WriteLog". Run It.
4. Click OK.
5. After a few seconds, the message "ALL DONE" appears in the dialog. Now
click Cancel.

I have done it and it worked as it says "on the tin" but make sure that you
know when writelog program is located and put the cty file in the correct
place else  it cannot perform the needed task.

It took me a moment to remember that the "START" menu is in writelog but is
the Microsoft Start menu on the initial page.

Can I say thanks to all those who have written  on this as it was something
I had over looked !!!1

Best regards

Charles Darley   G4VSZ  part of the G0BRC RTTY  team