[WriteLog] Writelog and microHAM MK2R+

To: "'WriteLog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and microHAM MK2R+
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:02:07 -0000
Now the dust from CQWW Phone has settled, I wonder if any Writelog and
microHAM MK2R+ users out there could help with a couple of queries.

1 - Are you able to playback recordings from within Writelog (using the
normal right click on the logging screen and selecting "play audio from this
QSO")? This would be using an additional soundcard for "audio review";
probably the same configuration used prior to the microHAM installation.

2 - Are you able to make voice file recordings "on-the-fly" - that is with
the normal Writelog soundboard setup and "echo microphone" enabled - and
Shift/F1, Shift/F2 etc..

If you are able to do either, or both of the above, of have devised any
work-around since installing the MK2R+ I would be interested to know.

73

Steve

GW4BLE