Re: [WriteLog] Locked WL Directory

To: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Locked WL Directory
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:10:44 -0700
Hi Mike,

Gave that a try - no luck.  We've had several
power failures that may have contributed in some
way, but to this point, nothing has worked in
trying to let me have access to the folder.

I managed to move the WriteLog folder to a
"trash" directory using "Unlocker", and then
reinstalled WL - turns out that folder is also
telling me "Access Denied".  Something within my
computer is causing it.....still have yet to figure out what.

Thanks to ALL the folks from around the world who
have responded - I deeply appreciate your efforts
in trying to help me resolve the problem!

Still looking....

73,

Joe
WDØM