[WriteLog] Writelog INI Files help!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog INI Files help!
From: w0ah@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:21:07 -0500
 Hey guys,
  I'm at it again, trying to set up for CQWW with just a few hours left. Mark.
K5AM, and others- thank you for your replies before.  NOW, how do I get to the
Writelog INI files to make following change-
Commslot3=7
I'm using a USB to serialp port adapter and Writelog tells me that Com ports
1-4 are unavailable.  When I do the
Commslot 3=7
does that disable whatever issuing comport 3?
In Windows XP how do I find what comports are being used by what?
Thanks,
Doug W0AH   on the road to senility and serenity