[WriteLog] VE2LX CW transmission problem found

To: "WL posting" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] VE2LX CW transmission problem found
From: "." <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:01:18 -0500
I found the problem I was looking for since long time.

It is (((((( a corrupted file )))))) somewhere in the software causing
occasionnaly problem when passing from RTTY mode to CW.
I tried to re-install last version( 10.61 ) over the program on the pc but the
problem remains.
I had to re-intall totally the software and all the versions since 10.56 + pass
backup + backup file from writelog, aa5au, and other sites  + modules and so on
about 1.1/2 hr.
Gilles   ve2lx