Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Question

To: k2qmf@juno.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Question
From: Tim Gardner <n9lf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:25:38 -0800 (PST)
There is a feature that allows you to use an ADIF file to "preset" those
exchanges that may be known in advance.  This is how all those lightning-fast
stations copy your Sweeps exchange faster than you can talk or type.

I do not have Writelog at hand at the moment so I'm not sure the exact wording,
but look under the either the Contest or Setup menus for something like Preset
Exchange.

Tim - N9LF