Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Question
From: <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:51:42 -0500
It's called "Preset Exchange from ADIF file" and it's located under the Tools
menu.  It allows you to import information from an ADIF file, which is normally
a previous year's log for that contest.  So in order to have the FOC numbers
pre-fill the field in the entry window, the number would have to be found in an
ADIF file.

Since I don't know if WriteLog does this for the FOC module or not (I'm at work
and don't have WL on this PC).  If it does, you could create a file by opening
the FOC module in WL and inputting the callsigns and FOC numbers and logging
them, then output the file to ADIF to use as prefill for the next contest.  As
you gather new numbers, you could reopen the WL file back up and input more
calls and numbers and then output to ADIF again for the next contest.

A tutorial on how to use the "Preset Exchange from ADIF file" feature can be
found at:

http://rttycontesting.com/presetexchange.html

73, Don AA5AU