Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking

To: cfmorris@bellsouth.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:09:38 EST
Charlie:

  I used TCP/IP in the ARRL CW contest to link six computers with  Writelog
10.55 running on a Windows XP platform and had none of the problems you
described.  Oh I had a computer "lose its way" once or twice in the  contest,
but
for the most part everything was rock solid.  Furthermore,  when I operate from
PJ2T, we link computers in teh same way that I do it at home  and it is pretty
much bullet proof. Sounds like you have some kind of conflict  in the
networking or some problem in the operating system.  What  O/S are you using on
your
computers?

73............de Goose, W8AV
http://www.aol.com.