Re: [WriteLog] Installation problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Installation problems
From: "Mike K9MI" <mike@k9mi.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:34:36 -0000
Well, that's a bit different Al, as most new pc's now have Vista of one
flavor or another on them. I bought a notebook and it had Vista Home
Premium, or whatever they call it. WriteLog went on fine, but since I don't
plan on using it for my radio pc, it was more or less to see if it would go
on. I'm not ready for the headache of  putting devices on it yet, as
everything is all USB. I'm going to stick to my parallel and serial ports
for as long as I can!

73, Mike K9MI