[WriteLog] Fw: Icom 706 voice keyer

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Icom 706 voice keyer
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:37:34 -0800
Oops, also forgot to mention you will need to connect the audio out from the
laptop to the rig to actually get the voice message into the rig.  You might
also consider picking up fixed level audio from the rig at the ACC connector
and feeding that into the laptop line in or mic in to record contests.

Gary AL9A