Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Icom 706 voice keyer

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Icom 706 voice keyer
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:58:18 -0800
Actually, the main problem is the accelerated rate at which my brain cells
are dying off!  Got to digging around and found the necessary 13 pin DIN
connector in the plastic bag of accessory parts Icom included with the
IC-706 when I purchased it new.  I seem to remember that I was just too lazy
to find and hook up the two cables necessary to connect with the Rigblaster
and the CT-17 so I just bit the bullet on the cost and bought the Icom
accessory split out cable and used 7 pin DINs from Radio Shack for the
connections.

Gary AL9A