Re: [WriteLog] Recommended CW and Voice Keyer

To: Jim Orcheson <va3jno@gmail.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recommended CW and Voice Keyer
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:07:31 -0400
At 05:37 AM 7/13/2007, Jim Orcheson wrote:
>Well, unless I missed something, you do have to record each letter,
>number, etc. if you want to include the call sign of the station you are
>in QSO with in the various messages.
>
>I sound terrible as well when I do this. In the one contest I used it,
>some hams hated it and one or two had a good laugh at me.
>
>Jim  VA3JNO

Jamie, NS3T's system sounds near-perfect. Listen to a sample of his system at

<http://www.jdupree.com/ns3t.wav>http://www.jdupree.com/ns3t.wav and
<http://www.jdupree.com/ns3t-1.wav>http://www.jdupree.com/ns3t-1.wav

Amazing. He has put a lot of work into generating and perfecting the
files, and has thousands of different ones for different phrases.

Jerry W4UK