[WriteLog] Radio interface on one comport?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Radio interface on one comport?
From: Tom <ok2bxt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:20:02 +0200
Hello,

I have self made isolated interface with max232 and it is supply from
TRX. All data lines are used from one comport.
TX RX - Rig communication.
RTS - Ptt
DTR - Cw keying

With Logger32 it works  fine, there is option in digital terminal to
force share ptt on rig comport. Unfortunatelly I am not able setup it
in Writelog.  I use ft897 and MMTTY, finally I solved it that I did
not use rig connection and I was changing band manually, ptt on
comport was then ok - but pretty uncomfortable. Using another comport
is difficult for me, I have notebook with no comports , so I have
usb-rs232 converter,(rest usb ports are used too). Anyway, when I set
FT897 rig in port configuration, radio is keyed immediatelly after
"ok/apply" button. Probably, RTS and DTR is used for Cat converter :(

Does anybody know how use one comport for rig communication , ptt and
cw keying in Writelog??

Thanks,
73! Tomas ok4bx