[WriteLog] Antenna Control

To: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Antenna Control
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:44:09 +0000
Dave to get to the control, go to the toolbar on the WL Logging window.
Click on Radio=>Antenna to 0 azimuth  to get it going.  Of course you
have to have a callsign in the call and the Beam Headings has to show
the Direction.

Some of us have 'redefined' a shortcut key to do this.  Under 'Tools'
click 'Keyboard shortcuts'.
Click in the box that said Shortcut Keystroke.  Then press "next key
pressed' button.  The next key you press will be the new shortcut.  I
and others use the 'Graves' key for the antenna rotor.
The 'Graves' Key (I hope I spelled it correctly) is the key just to the
left of the number '1' key on the far left on the 4th row.  Press this key.

Next select the shotcut from the menu below,  what you are looking for
is 'RadioAntennaToAzimuth'.  Select it, and click OK.
Now the Graves key will move the rotor.  Remember to click 'Setup' from
the toolbar and click 'Save configuration'.  Else you have to do it again.

Hope this helps.

Joe K0BX