[WriteLog] Which Soundcards to use???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Which Soundcards to use???
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:29:39 -0400
Hi Guys...To re-phrase my earlier question...can anyone tell me which PCI
sound cards score 7F with the soundcard checking program and are currently
available for purchase???? I don't have the luxury (yet!!) of buying
a microham unit or similar so replacing the soundcard is the way I have to
go to at present to enjoy RTTY and SSB contesting with Writelog.
Surely there has to be some people using PCI sound cards in these modes,
who read this reflector!!
Thanks for all the help. Any advice is welcome.
Regards,

Ted VE3SS

p.s My current S.B. Live card is only rated 7B.