[WriteLog] writelog and ts-570

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog and ts-570
From: "David Penner" <penn485@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:38:08 -0500
If any one out in ham radio land can help me with writelog I would appreciate
it.  I have a kenwood ts-570 radio.  I am trying to hook it up to transmit ssb
wave files from my computer.  And it would be an added bonus to be able to hear
from headphones what is being transmitted and received.  I have a old sound
blaster live value sound card from my old 98 computer with up dated drivers for
my xp pro computer I have it in now.  I am able to record wave files but I
guess I need a interface to hook everything up.  The help files from write log
does not have any drawings to show how to wire it up, it has some text on some
things but is very vague. Any one have drawings to show how to do this?

Thanks
David KE4CCM