Re: [WriteLog] Dueling CQ?

To: <andrew.roos@mweb.co.za>, <ke1fo@arrl.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Dueling CQ?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 23:22:18 -0500
One more thing: if your CQ message begins with a %X, you have to remove it for
dualing CQs to work. %X retains the current transmit focus instead of switching
to the radio with keyboard focus. It's useful in SO2R mode for manually
resuming a CQ on the first radio while duping on the second radio.

73, Dick WC1M