Re: [WriteLog] macro advise

To: Gary Senesac AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] macro advise
From: JORGE R. <xe2www@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:28:25 +0000
Mnay tnx to all that sent the info , i really aprecite your help and
advises,thanks guys  and gl,have a great weekend....

JORGE RIOS XE2WWW> From: al9a@mtaonline.net> To: writelog@contesting.com> Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:03:05 -0900> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] macro advise> > Use %
to send a progressive serial number with the minimum number of digits > needed
for the number. For example %3 sends the progressive serial number > padded
with leading zeros until you reach number 100. After that it will > just the
the number itself. By changing the number after the % sign you can > increase
or decrease the number of leading zeros.> > Gary AL9A> > ----- Original Message
----- > From: "Jim Rhodes" <k0xu@longlines.com>> To: "JORGE R."
<xe2www@hotmail.com>; <writelog@contesting.com>> Sent: November 09, 2007 8:24
PM> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] macro advise> > > > There is a link here I
believe:> >> > http://www.rttycontesting.com> >> > At the top of the page "RTTY
Contest Messages"> >> > At 05:45 PM 11/9/2007, JORGE R. wrote:> >> >>Hi to
everybody,im juts looking some help,im planing to be a little> >>time on t
 he waedc contest and im working to fix all the macros on> >>the log,but im
looking the abbreviation,or simbol ,that i need to> >>use to send the
progresive number,advises are welcome,sorry for my> >>english thanks....and GL>