Re: [WriteLog] SWEEPSTAKES

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SWEEPSTAKES
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:35:05 -0000
>The namedmul.ini file does have the RAC Section MAR (Nova Scotia, New
>Brunswick, and Prince Edward Is). And has for some years.
>
>My last revision of the namemul.ini was 20Mar2007. I see that the Writelog
>downloads still is one version back (12Jun2006). But Don's web site has the

>latest.

I have updated http://www.writelog.com/downloads.htm to show the latest
ini download. It turns out that the consolidated country file/ini download,
WlWebUpdate.zip that you can download from there (or also get from
File Web Update Data Files) has the 20Mar2007 version embedded in it,
so no need to update if you got the ini files from either of the other
two locations.

Wayne, W5XD