Re: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future

Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:32:14 -0500
Hello all,

I can understand where Filip is coming from, given that he is a
competent programmer. However, I am not happy that I have to enter a
long (very long) .ini file to set transverter offsets, define radios,
set com ports, etc.... I am an engineer and have programming experience.
But I still dislike having to do this.

I would be happy to see drop down windows to set these things from the
main screen. Anything that can be done to make W/L more user friendly
would be most welcome to me. I have had the program for several years
and have only used it a couple of times because of the complexity of
setting up my station conditions. I use alternate programs to work VHF
and higher contests.

Just my opinion....

Dave, K4TO