[WriteLog] help wanted with psk31

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] help wanted with psk31
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:36:07 -1000
Ive never noticed til today that I can use RTTY and/or PSK31 in the
Roundup coming up soon.   Id like to set WL up for PSK31 and I see that
I need to be on LSB  and 'LSB is FSK" set but Im trying to come up with
where to put the rig dial and the offsets in the PSK window in WL so if
there is anyone thats pretty familiar with using WL for PSK31 Id sure
appreciate some help direct email (kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com) rather than on
the list as its going to take a lot of back and forth and Id hate to
clutter up the reflector here with that.   ALOHA 73 de Gary KH6GMP

--
*Gary E. Belcher*
KH6GMP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 071218-0, 12/18/2007
Tested on: 12/18/2007 3:36:09 PM