Re: [WriteLog] Does anyone use WL's LOTW capability?

To: <w5xd@writelog.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Does anyone use WL's LOTW capability?
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:18:07 -0000
Hi Wayne,

YES! After each and every contest, I compile the TQ8 file, and upload to
LoTW.
A most useful feature, and a real time-saver. It just makes life so much
easier.
I used to export the ADIF, run TQSL, do the conversion, and then upload the
TQ8 from there, but this is just so much easier and quicker.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to create this facility, which, I am
sure most would agree, is not really a core function of Writelog.

I'm not sure, but I think it may be more popular amongst the RTTY
fraternity, who seem to upload to LoTW far more quickly than those using the
other modes.

Very best 73, and Seasons greetings to you!

Phil GU0SUP