Re: [WriteLog] FW: Can't stay networked

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: Can't stay networked
From: Charles Fulp <k3ww@fast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:09:17 -0500
I could not stay networked during the Stew Perry either.
The logs would synchronize then I get disconnected.  This ended up not
triggering my recording on the networked computer (just got the first hour).

I was sure the network worked on 10, and with my day to day general log,
and it DID and DOES .  It was pretty surprising, as I thought I had
thoroughly checked the networking when the 10.64D update came out and
was pretty happy to see things looking solid.

So it is something in the Stew Perry module that kills the network as
soon as the first information is exchanged?

I tried on a 3rd computer and had the same results.

The RAC module would not let me enter VE provinces or score the contest,
but I did not try networking it.

Anyone have different results with the StewPerry module?

73 Chas K3WW