Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review
From: "VA3MW" <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:30:24 -0500
So, a technical summary.

RAC Contest
.ini files points to the right locations
record the entire contest

do the contest....

Pick and QSO, right click, select playback

Audio Review does NOT load the WAV files
It does NOT point to the right point in the WAV files
You can't review the contact.

Sounds like a bug to me.

How do we submit bugs?

Mike VA3MW