[WriteLog] FT-2000 FSK

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FT-2000 FSK
From: "Craig L Wright" <kb5bob@atlinkwifi.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:52:03 -0600
I am looking for comments and suggestions for  which soundcard interface
anyone is using with the Yaesu FT-2000 operating in FSK.  For years I have
been using the FT-1000D with a Kantronics KAM in AFSK.  The 1000D died a
noble death due to a lighting strike in October.  The 2000 does not hear the
weak stations like the 1000D thus the reason for the inquiry.

Looking forward to all comments and suggestions, good or bad.

NX5O

Craig L. Wright

Mustang, OK

EM15