Re: [WriteLog] RU, FT2000, FSK and Moni

To: "Steve GW4BLE" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RU, FT2000, FSK and Moni
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:31:24 +0000
Steve,

Thanks for the sanity check.

As this is a 4 day old radio, I would hope it has the latest firmware! But
will have to see how to check that.

I found out how I got sidetones before. They work on Low Tones but do not
work (or are being filtered out) when on High Tones.

I will just use Low Tones for this weekend as I figure out what to do.

Jerry, W6IHG