Re: [WriteLog] Writelog intermittently reads the wrongfrequencyfrom radi

To: "Writelog " <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog intermittently reads the wrongfrequencyfrom radio
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:28:38 -0700
I have pretty much the same thing as you do, right down to the computer.  My
computer and the Microham don?t get along well. I get locks up, etc. I am
almost to the point of doing a clean install.
That said, I just got through the RTTY contest and since changing to 19.2
the frequency problem went away for now.  Only one lock up through over a
1000 contacts.
John wa5zup