[WriteLog] recording and finding voice msgs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] recording and finding voice msgs
From: "David Ashworth" <ahab@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:00:02 -0000
Hi to all, Good luck in this new year.  I am trying to record a CQ de NC6P
VOICE message into Writelog.  I know how to do this with RTTY messages, but
for voice, I am becalmed.  I put up all my sails and fail to catch a breeze.
I get into the widows sound recorder and record a nice message and save it.
Then I go looking for it and can't find it to put it into the SSB message
buffers.  Perhaps a seasoned hand might bear a hand here and help me out.
P.S., tell me how you made it work with an Icom 706MkIIG!  Good sailing to
you, Dave, NC6P