[WriteLog] Writelog MFC Application error

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog MFC Application error
From: VE7KPB <ve7kpb@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:54:47 -0700
I have installed a new computer at my radio desk with Vista. I
installed Writelog Ver 10.64D. Every time I try to start the program
it goes to the first window to select an existing log or start a new
log. When I make a selection the program quits and a window pops up
with WRITELOG MFC Application has stopped working. Never had a
problem with Windows 98 or XP. Any ideas out there . This thing is
driving me nuts.

Thanks for any help

Ken
VE7KPB