[WriteLog] Computer Control Problem with IC-7000

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer Control Problem with IC-7000
From: "Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO" <cqkg8co@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:37:40 -0800 (PST)
I cannot seem to get the computer to control the rig using Writelog.

The rig is an IC-7000 and the computer is a laptop and I am using one
of the USB ports.

USB Port is Com 1 and have set Writelog to talk with the radio at 19200
baud and also in the automatic mode.  No dice

Here is the kicker ....

I can use the current USB interface cable with the Com 1 setting and
the baud rate of 19200 and it works fine with Logger 32 and the Syslabs
Radio Control program.

What am I missing?

Thank you

Brian, KG8CO