[WriteLog] Computer Control Problem with IC-7000

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer Control Problem with IC-7000
From: "Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO" <cqkg8co@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:55:25 -0800 (PST)

 I cannot seem to get the computer to control the rig using Writelog.

 The rig is an IC-7000 and the computer is a laptop and I am using one
 of the USB ports.

 USB Port is Com 1 and have set Writelog to talk with the radio at
 19200
 baud and also in the automatic mode.  No dice

 Here is the kicker ....

 I can use the current USB interface cable with the Com 1 setting and
 the baud rate of 19200 and it works fine with Logger 32 and the
 Syslabs Radio Control program.

 What am I missing?

 Thank you

 Brian, KG8CO