Re: [WriteLog] Writelog - MTTY in FSK Mode for RTTY

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog - MTTY in FSK Mode for RTTY
From: Mark Klocksin <mpklocksin@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:28:56 -0600
Irwin, start here:   http://aa5au.com/gettingstarted/rtty_start7.htm

Be sure to follow and read all the links, including:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/rttystarter/starter_page01.htm

I use a 756 ProIII with a RigBlaster, and these tips worked for me.
With this rig, FSK is the way to go, because you can only use the
sharp RTTY filters in FSK mode.

73, Mark WA9IVH