Re: [WriteLog] Small item for the wish list

To: "'Hal Kennedy'" <halken@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Small item for the wish list
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:48:37 -0800
This has been fixed in 10.64 and later, at least for me.  I had three
WriteLog computers networked for a week, before/during/after RTTY Round-Up
and never had a single disconnect or reporting gap in network frequency.
The networking was rock solid.  Is this still happening with 10.65 for you?

73,
Ed - W0YK