[WriteLog] SUCCESS wl SSB mode TX across isolation transformers

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SUCCESS wl SSB mode TX across isolation transformers
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:18:38 -0500
Alfred   KE1FO

Thank you so much for your rapid support.
You got it right on the target center it works now on SSB...!

I was in parrallele across the 2 insulation tranformers and no reference to
ground.
Following your little sketch and explanation I realised that there was no ref
to ground side and connections was what we call an open cct.
I do not have a splitter stereo to mono but instead I installed a stereo to
mono adaptor which does the same thing and ot works.

I did'nt do that in the last few days because I was afraid to short the 2
stereo channel together......!

But there is a thing I do not understand at all and it made me search the
trouble for hours:
It is that before I make the modification you suggested in SSB & CW it was
working like a charm ( PTT + AUDIO + power output )
Is there an explanation out of that......?

I sent this email for the help of the community

Again thank you
Gilles   ve2lx