[WriteLog] for a final isolation transformers

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] for a final isolation transformers
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:21:56 -0500
Alfred
Again now everything works find all modes all bands.

I found the answer about insulation transformer without stereo to mon
adaptor.
Before you found my problem where I did'nt install a stereo adaptor to mono
after insulation transformer and there was no audio out.
But it was working in CW & RTTY modes.
The audio was looking ground side.
In CW it was finding its ground by returning toward rigblaster box and to CW
key on the back of the radio so there was a ground side.
In RTTY samething almost except it was finding is ground side across again
rigblaster box and also if needed on the ground side of MIC ground pin on
ACC1 Icom radio.
In SSB mode it was totaly floating / no ground reference.

thanks again
Gilles   VE2LX