Re: [WriteLog] ICOM CIV

To: "A.Oskarsson" <tf3ao@simnet.is>,"WRITELOG" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ICOM CIV
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:09:28 +0000
Seli,

With earlier versions of Writelog, I had to change the CI-V address on my
IC-756 ProII to that of a ProI and select the IC-756 Pro I option in Ports
Setup.

I notice now in the latest version of Writelog, all three models (which
have different addresses) are options.

Also remember to match the baud rate.

Jerry, W6IHG