Re: [WriteLog] ICOM CIV

To: "'A.Oskarsson'" <tf3ao@simnet.is>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ICOM CIV
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:48:14 -0500
> Can somebody confirm Jerry's suggestion ?

No.  USB port drivers create serial port devices for the operating
system.  They are addressed the very same way as the old hardware
UART based ports.  If your USB driver creates a "Com 8" you will
need to use the CommSlot directive in writelog.ini if you want to
use it for radio control or CW.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV