Re: [WriteLog] Monitor Size For WriteLog

To: "Anthony\(N2KI\)" <n2ki@amsat.org>,<WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Monitor Size For WriteLog
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:32:56 -0500
Just this past weekend I bought two Sceptre 20.1 inch 1680 x 1050 LCD
monitors from my local OfficeMax for $169 each. Good monitor, good
value, adequate screen pixels and size to give a good display. I am
able to get all the WL screens plus some additional stuff on those
1.7 Megapixels.

I think it was a one week sale, and probably ends tonight. I think
they are selling out this monitor, though, so it may continue at that
price until all gone.

Jerry W4UK