Re: [WriteLog] Monitor Size For WriteLog

To: "'Anthony\(N2KI\)'" <n2ki@amsat.org>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Monitor Size For WriteLog
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:12:40 -0500
Anthony
I use a HP 22 inch widescreen that I bought from BestBuy, but many outlets
Sell them. My son has also used the 22"W from Dell with good success.
Basically, you can never have enough screen realestate, I previously used
Multiple 15" ones on the same CPU.
I very much like the 22"W format. Enough, but still fits on the desk
( about 21" wide for the housing ).
So, that's my 2 cents worth
Ric KV1W