Re: [WriteLog] band map question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] band map question
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:57:29 -0600

Larry,

Look in the manual, page 32, Writelog.ini[BandMap]

PixelsPerKhz determines the vertical scale of the bandmap, consequently how
much of the band at one time will be shown for the size of the window.  I
played with it a little bit.  I'm not sure I'd try to see more than 50kHz of
band at one time, even at full screen height size.  That's way more
information than I want to know or be bothered with.  I'm concerned about
who is close to where I am in the band and are they a dupe, mult or workable
station?  A PPK of 15 seems to be a reasonable compromise.  .

Hope that helps.

73,
Dale, kg5u