Re: [WriteLog] WL Sound Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Sound Files
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:10:46 -0800
Bryan,

I don't think the earlier version of WL you are running is the problem.
I've used audio files for years through various versions without a problem.
My money is still on something different in the audio files you've recorded.
For instance, if some were created with Windows Sound Recorder and others
with Audacity there is probably a difference between the sampling rates that
WL can't handle.  ALL wav files must have the same sampling and bit rates
for WL to play them properly.

73,
Gary AL9A