[WriteLog] Text Capture

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Text Capture
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:09:05 -0600
Is there a way to capture text in a RTTY transmission into a file?  FD is
coming up and I will be accepting some traffice (radiogram messages) from a
local club to help them get extra points and me extra points for accepting and
passing on the messages.  I was hoping that there was a command that I could
issue WL and capture all the messages in a single .txt file and then retransmit
it to the final recipient(s).

Is there a way to do this or will I have to scroll back in the receive window
and highlight and copy into a text file?

Thanks & 73,

Dick
W0RAA

PS:  Due to health reasons, I will be doing a 1D this year from home.