[WriteLog] Text Capture

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Text Capture
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:46:55 +0000
Hi Dick, the answer to you questions is simple.
Since most of us that use Writelog for RTTY using the MMTTY Plugin, why
not just use MMTTY which you may have already install to use the MMTTY
Plugin?
MMTTY has a very nice text capture.  It can also copy and save the
audio.  I have been using it for years to copy the W1AW FD Message.

If you are using someone elses rtty plugin, I would read their
documentation.

The only way I know to copy Writelogs text is to highlight the text
after you scrolled back and then to a copy/paste to notepad.

Cu on FD from  WØMA (W Zero McDonnall Aircraft)

Joe K0BX