[WriteLog] Voice Keying Won't Work

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Voice Keying Won't Work
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:17:01 EDT
I haven't used the WL Voicekeying in a while and it seems to have stopped
working for me.

My WAV files are in PROGRAMS / WRITELOG / WAVE FILES.

Under WaveFile Locate, I navigate to that folder.  My Wave File  names look
good in the F key SSB Messages setup.

Under Setup, I have DVK Setup set to Windows Sound Board and under the DVK
column, I have the blank row selected right after LPT3.

The rig is on SSB.  When I hit an F Key, the rig keys but all I hear  is a
bunch of noise.  However, if I manually key the rig (an FT1000 Mark V  by the
way), and then navigate with Windows Explorer to the .WAV file and double
click
it, the audio comes through the rig just fine.

The Shift F Key record function does not work either.

Any ideas what I might be missing?  It used to work.  WL Version  is 10.59D

73,

AL, K0AD

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007