Re: [WriteLog] Voice Keying Won't Work

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Voice Keying Won't Work
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:33:54 EDT
Thanks to all for the suggestions.  The tip that did it was from  K6LA.  He
suggested I check the levels in the Writelog Sound Level Mixer  Application.  I
didn't even know that this application existed but I found  it in the
Writelog Folder from the START button.

The levels were actually OK but I noticed at the top of the display that I
had my other sound board selected.  When I changed it back to my primary  sound
board, everything started working.  I'm not sure how it got set that  way but
now I know where to look next time.

Even though I am only going to get a few hours in NAQP SSB, this will make
it a lot easier.

73,

Al, K0AD

Read reviews on AOL Autos.