Re: [WriteLog] writelog keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog keying
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:00:40 -0400
Hi John,

You never mentioned what keying method or interface type you are using for
CW or version of WL.

I'll offer a couple of suggestions and hopefully won't confuse the issue.

-Could it be the interface or cable?
-Can you key the rig using the computer with other logging or keying
software?
-In WL under port setup make sure that CW type is defined and you have
chosen a valid port.
-If the rig is set to use PTT make sure that you have a WL CW PTT properly
configured.

I am not a user of DLport so can't help you there.
My station interface here is microHAM and can offer further help there if
need be.

Good luck, please post back with more details. I am sure others have some
suggestions.

73,
Eric - VE3GSI