[WriteLog] Mouse Wheel question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Mouse Wheel question
From: k4fj@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:02:45 -0400
I like to use the mouse wheel to tune cw and data modes.? I have noted
something strange and need a head check.

In the Writelog.ini file, under Configuration, I have entered Mouse_Wheel_Hz=3,
but I am seeing 30 Hz change for each mouse wheel detent.? If I change the ini
setting to =30, I get 300 Hz change per detent.? I have not found a way to get
3 Hz per detent.? I can live with 30 Hz but would like less.

Anyone else seeing this?? I am using the latest WL 10.68 and it was the same
with 10.67.

73, Steve, K4FJ