[WriteLog] Anyone using new versions of MMTTY with WL plug-in?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Anyone using new versions of MMTTY with WL plug-in?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
I didn't think the MMTTY had a WL plugin, but I am using the newest version of
MMTTY with Writelog.
I am also using the lastest version of Writelog.  All on MS VISTA.

I am at work, so I cannot look at my machine, but I think that I just put the
MMTTY version in the same MMTTY directory.  Overwriting what was there.  I did
nothing to Writelog.

I also added the new super partical list for rtty from the
http://www.rttycontesting.com site.

So I am ready to go!

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.